Welcome to our Blog

Hello Everyone,

A little about ourselves: We were married on August 14, 2010 in the beautiful Salt Lake Temple. It was the most wonderful day. Since then we have been travelers going across the country to Tennessee for a few weeks before we left for the UK. Lyndon is studying at Cambridge this next year in a MPhil program. His is doing his research in Anglo Saxon Norse Celtic Studies which means Old English (what the English spoke from 550 til 1066 AD). I am finishing my bachelors degree from BYU in political science. I am able to do some independent study classes while we are here in Cambridge (thank goodness for the internet). Since being in Europe we have traveled to Greece and back to England. Right now we are getting settled in our flat and getting ready for Lyndon's classes to start.

Comments

  1. Yay for blogging so we can keep up with you two! How is England? Hope you are settling in well! You are totally welcome to check out my blog (although I'm not good at being posting consistently). Its rkbennettfamily.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are doing this so that I can keep up with your adventures! Love you!

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a new blogger! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous--sorry we weren't able to come celebrate with you--but we are so happy for ya'll! And I hope you have a great time in Europe--I'm super jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day