Year of the Baby

This year should be known as the year of the baby. There are eight babies due this year on my Mother's side of the family. Lyndon's sister also had a baby in November and my best friend is having a baby in June.

I have entered into the last stages of pregnancy. I am 29 weeks along. We are having a little girl! We are both really excited. We are going to name her Cossette Alexandria. My due is July 25 which also happens to be my birthday. I am hoping that she will come before then but if not it will be fun to share our birthdays together.


26 weeks and counting.

Overall pregnancy has been a good experience, minus December. She is a little mover. I do not know if that has any bearing on how active she will be when she can start walking but she loves to kick. This morning it felt like she was dancing around in there. The doctors have said that my progress looks great and she has a strong heart beat. Lyndon and I hare happy that she is strong and healthy.  


28 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day