New York Livin

So I started this post a while back and forgot to post it so here is what was happening a few months ago....

We love the city! New York life is suits us well. Our experience last year in the UK has really helped with the transition to NYC. NYC and London have a similar feel to each other.

Lyndon is loving law school. He says it is the hardest academic experience so far. He is keeping up with all of his reading and other school work and has started a philosophical group at the law school. He can meet with his advisors to discuss internships, etc coming up in the next few weeks. 


Cosette is now three months old! She gets cuter everyday. She smiles all the time and is starting to giggle. It is so cute. She has also started to try rolling over. She is not quite there yet. She gets her body in the weirdest contortions trying to roll over I am afraid she might hurt herself but she never does. She is perfect! I say that because she is almost sleeping through the night. We have had a couple of nights of uninterrupted sleep. It is great! 

I am not doing to much. I have gone out and explored the city a bit. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is my favorite thing I have done so far in the city. I love it! There is so much to see you can spend days in there. 


She is smiling! :-)


Our sweet baby Coco.


Lyndon touching the toe at Yale. Yeah, we visited Yale. It is set up very similar to the English universities. There are different colleges with in the University just like at Cambridge. Yale was pretty cool especially since I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan. Yeah, I got to visit the college Rory was in. It was awesome! Not to mention the architecture was beautiful. 


Now that we have been In NYC for a little bit I now understand why people Love NYC. And we sure do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day