The Cake Boss


I used to watch this show on TLC called "Cake Boss". It was pretty fantastic. It is about a bakery in Hoboken, NJ and all the fancy cakes they make. This is really appealing since my mother is a fantastic cake maker. When we moved to the city I found out the Cake Boss Bakery (the actual name of the place is Carlo's Bake Shop) was right across the river from the city! Lyndon and I went back in January and tried some of the delicious pastries. It was really cool actually going to this place I had seen on many episodes.

Coco and I waiting in line.


We made it!


Examples of their cake art.


Mmmm! Delicious!


All cakes! The second one from th eleft is a flower basket! Amazing!

For Valentines Day I wanted to go back and get Lyndon something special because he loves pastries. I went with my friend and we took our babies across the river to Hoboken. This time the bakery was really busy. We had to wait outside for about 30 minutes before we could even get in. It was still worth it get some of those delicious pastries and to say we had been to the Cake Boss Bakery.  Plus Hoboken features a beautiful view of the city from across the river.


View of the city.


View of downtown. The tallest building is the new One World Trade Center.


Truly love at first bite.


Pastries we got. Friuit tart, cream puff, cannoli, 
and lobster tail my favorite.


My Favorite picture of me and Cosette.

Carlo's Bake Shop we will be back again very very soon. 
I need some lobster tails. One to share was not enought at all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World