Cosette Update: 9 Months and Growing Up too Fast

Cosette turn nine months old this past Sunday. 


The months have flown by and I cannot believe my little baby is getting so big. 



Top: Coco at birth. Bottom: Cosette at 9 months.
At her last docors appointment she weighed 17 pounds. Yeah, she is getting heavy. Things that she can do now are push herself up into the sitting position, pull herslef up, and the pincer grip, and crawling. As you can expect she is keeping busy and keeping me busy. 



Practicing Pulling up.

The pincer grip has been probably the thing that has caused me to keep my eye on her more closely. She likes to put things in her mouth using those dainty fingers of hers. It has given the motivation to keep my floors cleaner. I started giving her cheerios which she loves. 


Using the pincer grip to pick up grass.

This week she has decided that she wants to feed herself. She holds the spoon with me and we dip it into her food together. It is cute. She is enjoying being read to more. She will actually sit and let me read a book to her. The books about baby animals. She laughs when she is playing herself. It is really cute. 

 

Her teeth are really coming in. She has six, four on top and two on the bottom. She likes to bite. It hurts. Lyndon has taught to give kisses. Sometimes she kisses other times she bites. Most of the time she kisses. We love her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Chocolat, Chocolat: A Brief Guide on the Art of Chocolate Tasting