We are coming to America 4th of July Party

On Saturday we celebrated the 4th of July with our American friends here. It was exciting! I have felt especially patriotic lately and was eager to celebrate the fourth the right way.
Before I continue I have to write how beautiful Saturday was. We had the clearest views from our window. We were able to see further than we have ever seen. It was such a clear day that we saw mountains we had never seen before. It was fantastic!




I have decided that the Philippines has the most beautiful skies. The clouds are always those fluffy giant cumulus clouds out of a story book.


Party time! Yes we did listen to Niel Diamond.


We played a USA trivia game. I love trivia. Everyone else split into two teams and we two made up the thrid team. Yes, team Plothow rocked. We came in second. Not bad with two heads compared to six. I learned that Minnisota is the most northeren state in the US and some other fun historical facts that I had forgotten from US history.



Coco being her cute self. She had a blast walking around and flirting with everyone.



Ready to go swim.





Coco's favorite part was playing with the balloons with her buddy Reed.


These two were so cute. They would grab a balloon and it would fly away from them. They had a blast. We did too. This 4th of July was as perfect as it could be in another country. Living abroad has greatly incrased my appreciation for the US. It is the most free nation in the world and I love it. I am excited to head back to America in about three weeks. God Bles the US!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World