Olympic Junkie

I am so excited the Olympics have been on. We love the Olympics! These Olympics are especially special because we started out our marriage in England and because one of my former team mates participated in these summer games.


Claire and I swam together way back from Atomic City Aquatic Club (ACAC). We swam together for a few years. She was a lot of fun at practice. I was so excited for her when I saw that she was going to the Olympic Trials. When she made the Olympic team I was so happy. I think it was all our dreams to make the Olympics, and she did it! Here she is swimming the 100M Butterfly, which happens to be my race. I am just going to live vicariously through Claire.  


She ended up in the finals for the women's 100m Butterfly and winning gold for the USA in the women's 400M Medly Relay. 
USA! USA! USA!


I am so sad the Olympics are over now and cannot wait for Rio in 2016. Who knows maybe I will start hard core training and get there....


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World