Tennessee



We are back tracking a little bit to our visit to Tennessee! My cousin got married the day after we got back from Japan so we thought since we are already traveling why not go down to the good ole south for some southern fun.


My parents and siblings were thrilled to have baby Cosette there, although she is not much of a baby anymore.

Her favorite was Moses (the dog) I think.

It was one of the few times all of my family has been together since Lyndon and I got married. It was nice to be home with everyone.





We took Lyndon to Dolly Wood to enjoy a true Tennessee experience which included a funnel cake. In return he got us up early one day for some ultimate frisbee and beach volley ball where we pretended to be Misty May and Carrie Walsh. Oh, and we were glued to the TV every night watching the Olypics. USA! USA! USA!





We finally celebrated Cosette's birthday appropriately with a cupcake and all.


We celebrated my birthday too :-)

We are back in the city excited for our second year here and all the fun adventures it will bring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day