The Happiest Two Years


Lyndon and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary this month. This is our first anniversary we have spent together. Last year I came down with mono two days before our anniversary and the day Lyndon had to move up to New York so he could start classes. It was very sad. 

This year competely made up for last year. Lyndon is so much better than I at planning fun activities for these romantic occasions. I have to brag on him because Valentine's Day and this anniversary have been absolutely spectacular. Whatever he plans he always keeps secret from me. It is always fun trying to figure out what he is planning. 

This year I woke up to find a note that lead me on a small treasure hunt around the apartment. The note also said that I needed to drop Cosette off at my friend's apartment and meet Lyndon at the Toy's 'R' Us in Times Square by the lego Empire State building (so romantic!!!). From there he whisked me off to a Japanese fushion restaurant, Eno, on the East side to wrap up our Asia adventures.

These past two years have been the best and craziest years of our lives. We have moved seven times, got a masters degree, finished undergrad, started law school, had a beautiful baby, been to nine different countires and three contintnents, and all sorts of other wonderful things. It has been a blast! 


I look forward to the millions of years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day