Coney Island


We headed out to Coney Island last week to enjoy the sun and the beach before Lyndon had to go back to school. 


Cosette loved playing in the sand and water. I think we made it through the day without her eating a lot of sand. Only a little I think. I love swimming but sometimes at the beach I get a little chicken. I have watched jaws one to many times. The way the water was reminded me a little to much of it, oh and that we are close to Massachusetts where it happened. Yes, I am a chicken. 

Lyndon and Cosette love it though. They went out pretty far. Darn my chicken ways, and the fact that I am short. I could only take Cosette out so far until the waves would start splashing in her face because of my height. 


I love Coco in her little swim suit. She is the cutest.



Cosette enjoyed destroying this sand castle.



Do you love the lovely boarder around this photo? Our camera died on our way back from Asia so my parents gave us one of the twins old cameras they got about ten years ago. One of the cameras features is this flower boarder around your photo. So it might pop up once in a while. At least the camera works. 


While we were there we stopeed at Nathan's and enjoyed a delicious hot dog. Coney Island is home to origianal Nathan's hot dog place. It was really really good. 

Till next summmer beach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World