Sisters are the Best!


My sister Ellen came up and spent the last week with me while Lyndon was out of town. It was great having her all to myself for a few days. I would say that it was a relaxing trip. We saw all the sites she wanted to see and did not rush anything. So nice. We went to the Lincoln Center and saw another opera that was playing there. Ellen enjoyed it. I had to spend most of my time chasing little Coco around. Still fun though. Coco would clap at the end of each song. Lyndon will be so proud that she appreciates opera. 


The LDS Temple in NYC, where we meet for church


We made a stop in Chinatown and Little Italy. For some reason everytime I go to Little Italy I can never find it. This time I looked up the street it is on, Mulberry. So we are in Chinatown going down Mulberry street and we could not find Little Italy. I was so frustrated and it was starting to rain a little bit. We had given up and were heading back to the subway when we looked across Canal Street at the other side of Mulberry and there it was! Now I will never forget where it is. 

I love that Little Italy is decorated year round. It makes up for getting lost eveytime. 


We made a stop at the MET and enjoyed a delicious lunch on the steps. 


Cosette appreciated playing on the steps and outside more than the artwork inside. 


I miss you Ellen! I Cannot wait to have you come back and visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day