Fall in the Smokies

I flew down south for to visit with my family this last week. Tennessee is beautiful in the fall. I keep forgetting how beautiful it is down there in every season. Fall is especially beautiful. Growing up there is probably why fall is my favorite season.

 We took a day trip up to the Smokey Mountains, a must if you ever go to Tennesse in the fall.


Look at that view! Now that is what fall looks like. I love the Smokey Mountains. We saw this beautiful sceen while driving around Cades Cove. We did not see any bears but we saw deer and wild turkeys.


Cosette of course playing in the rocks.



Grandma and Cosette. They became very good friends. She could say grandma by the end of the trip and could tell you who her grandma was. She is the smartest!


Us kiddos hanging together. All we need is the twins. We missed you Beth and Les.




The youngest carrying the oldest. Never thought my little brother would be this big. The kid is 13 and 6'2''!

Cosette got to spend good quality time with her uncles. They adore her. David is really funny. He asked "why do babies have to cry so loud"? I forget that he never grew up with babies in the house. Thank you Eston and David for being so good to my baby.




I wish time would have allowed us to go camping but at least we got to enjoy this beautiful fall day.

Happy Fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day