Name Change

You proabaly have noticed we changed the name of our blog to A Curry of a Life. We have been wanting to change the name for a while. I originally started the blog because family had requested us to so they could see what we were up to while in England. So for lack of inspiration my"creative" brain came up with The Adventures of Christine and Lyndon. But now we have Cosette too and some how we have to indclude her into the title.
 I found the inspiration for the new name while reading Julia Child's book My Life in France (great read, by the way). Her husband, Paul, was talking about how they have had so many adventures/variety in their life. He said "if variety is the spice of life, then my life must be one of the spiciest you have ever heard of. A curry of a life". I can really relate to that comment. We have had so many life changing events and changes it is kind of overwhelming to think about. Plus, we love curry. I think it is probably one of our favorite dishes. So there you go. 
Our blog is now titled A Curry of a Life: The Adventures of Christine and Lyndon. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day