Birthday Boy

This week was my sweet husband's birthday! 
We had a small family party with just the three of us. 
It was absolutely perfect.



We had a delicious fall feast. This dish has kind of become a tradition ours. We found the recipe while in England. It is a small squash (I usually use harlequin but could not find one this time so we used acorn squash) filled with a butternut squash risotto. It tastes like fall would taste if fall had a flavor. 


Cosette was excited to celebrate Daddy's Birthday. So excited in fact that she helped him to open his card and all of his presents. 


 




She turned the extra warpping paper in a hat. She is awesome just like her Papa.


Lyndon picked out a devil's delight cake from a cookbook my Mom got me when I was eight. He has good taste. 



Happy Birthday Lyndon!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great party, and I LOVE the cake! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Saint Patrick's Day