Pumpkin Carving


Friends invited us over the other night to carve pumpkins! This in probably one of my favorite Halloween traditions. I love it! I remember my Dad taking us outside and we picked the face we wanted to carve off this plastic cup we got at some Halloween party and we carved it. It was always tradition growing up to go to this farmers market place in my home town and we would pick out what ever pumpkin we wanted. Good tradition. Anyway pumpkin carving is a tradition I cherise.




Cosette had a good time enjoying a different scene. Our friends have a doorway hanging Coco loved running back and forth through. Her face says it all. She tried to help out with the carving as well. For some reason we did not carve a pumpkin last year (probably because I was sick). So this was a First for her. Cosette's first pumpkin carving documented. 




Our finished products.


Boo!

Hope your Halloween was awesome. Ours certainly was. Pictures and video to come.

Happy Fall!

Comments

  1. Okay I must know where you got that sweater with the bows on it! I love it! It looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day