This is Halloween


Halloween is my favorite holiday. Growing up it was always a lot of fun. My cousins would come over to my family's house. We would order pizze and go trick or treating. We would come back home with our pillow cases stuffed full and then trade candy. It was the best!

Last year I was really excited for Cosette to have her first Halloween. I did feel kind of silly taking a three month old trick or treating but I was so happy that she was not missing out and Lyndon and I got to enjoy her candy. 

This year was so much better than last year because Cosette was old enough to enjoy the holiday. She was a flower princess. I made her costume with guidance from my Mother. Thank you Momma! I was over ambitious and picked out a more difficult pattern but it turned out really nice. It fits Cosette's personality. She is becoming really really girly. 

Halloween in the city is the best. The store on Broadway and other streets will give out candy. Certain areas have fall festivals and great trick or treating. One family in our ward had a haunted house. It was awesome!



Yup, she was excited!


Her first stop of the night. As she got more candy she wanted to stop on sidewalk and go through her candy. I think she understands the holiday.





Hope your Halloween was fantastic!

Happy Fall!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World