We met Santa


We met the man himself today at Macy's! I love that I have a daughter and have a reason to go visit Santa. The store is so beautifully decorated and Santa land is so magical. I love it! Living in NYC is making Christmas my favorite holiday.  

  
All aboard the polar express.


We are at the entrance to the north pole. There were noises and movements underneath the floor that makes you feel like you are actually on the polar express. 
  


Elf on a tree.
 


In my head I am shouting "I cannot believe that it is 4 Days Til Christmas!" I cannot wait! 



Cosette loves the stuffed animal section. She tried to climb under and play with them.

  

That is the big man himself, the real Santa! 
Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day