Tennessee Trip

We have been gone for a little while. Well Cosette and I have been gone for a while. We flew down south to enjoy some time with my family. It was so nice. I got to be there for my brother's sweet 16. We had a dinner party for him at "Dunnton" Abbey. We all helped cook all the food and served it to him and his friends. I think really only David was a specific person (Carson). Leslie and Sam we joked were Anna and Bates. Cosette was just cute. It was really nice to be there for Eston's Birthday. I cannot even remember the last time I was home for any of my family member's brithdays. That means it was time to go down and celebrate one. 



We missed the massive snow storm the North East had but we did get some snow of our own. 













Cosette got to do a lot of fun things. We got to go to nursery school with my Mom a couple of times. Cosette loved playing with Moses (the family dog). I wish we had the space for a dog because she loved playing with him so much. At least she can play with him when we visit. She would play catch and give him lots and lots of dog treats. Baba (my grandma) got her some new Veggie Tale movies which Cosette is obsessed with. I got to practice sewing. Learning to sew is one of my goals this year. I made a couple of blankets and pair of pajama pants mostly on my own. I came back with several patterns and a dress I need to put together. I am becoming a sewing fiend! Project Runway here I come (if only). Till next time Tennessee. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day