This Week

I swam a lot this week, around 9 miles total. My belly continues to grow bigger. I feel like I am huge to compared to how big I was with Cosette. I started reading The Buddah in the Attic, about Japanese women who came to the US as mail order brides. I took a class about the internment of Japanese Americans during WWII and this book is about these womans lives coming to the US and their experiences leading up to the internment. We have been making a lot of different types of bread. My sister and I are compling recipes for a family cookbook and these last couple of weeks we have been focusing on bread. The sun has come out! It gives me hope that spring is on the way.  We took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to the park! 






She went down the biggest and fastest slide all by herself and then she would say "again" and do it all over. And then it snowed on Thursday and Friday. I felt like NYC was Narnia and it will always be winter and never spring. My friend had a baby boy. Our elevator has not been working for most of the week. At least our legs are getting stronger. Lyndon was interviewed for a magazine at Columbia about his view on sex positivity. Since his conference he has become some what of a public figure at Columbia relating to family topics. Cosette watched several Veggie Tales which she calls "tada". She watches tada so intently.


She plays with her princess matching game and will never let us put it away. When we finally clean up all the pieces and put it up she is ready to play with it again. We got a stuffed animal for Baby Plothow when we found out we were pregnant, but Cosette has decided that the stuffed animal is hers. It is a little lion she named Roar. She has been  going to sleep with him and her baby "Memmie" this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World