Conservatory Gardens in Bloom



We took a lovely walk over to the conservatory gardens in Central Park to see the beautiful trees and flowers in bloom. The blossoms on the trees come and go so quickly that I was worried we might not make it. I also wanted to see the tulips before they were gone. I went too late in the season last year to see them (post here). I guess that is one reason to be grateful it has been a cool spring so I can still see the flowers late in the season.

I love these gardens. It is such a nice little gem that we have so close to us. I have enjoyed visiting them thrououg the seasons and seeing how they change. This is the most beautiful I have seen the garden. The blossoming trees make all the difference.


 By the fountain in the French style garden. Cosette of course was not without her stroller and "Mime".




I love how colorful nature is. All the colors are present everywhere in such beautiful arrangements. It makes me think of the hymn For the Beauty of the Earth. The beauty I find in nature reminds me how much God does love us, to create a world this beautiful for us to enjoy.





My little explorer.




We had a little picnic in this part of the garden. It was nice and peaceful, something that you think you might not to be able to find in New York City. I am here to tell you that you can. Of course, there were a few people around but we still had peace and quiet. 


Beautiful blossoms.


The fountain in the Italian style garden. Thank you Lyndon for teaching me all about the different styles of gardens. 

I was so excited to see that the tulips were not in their prime yet. There are tulips around the city in flower beds a long the side walks that are just stunning, vibrant colors. I have really enjoyed them. I love all the different colors there are. These purple ones are stunning!



Stunning!


Look at all those colors! I think I should have searched for a pot of gold at the end of the row because that is a rainbow.




Fountain in the English garden. I like the English garden best. I love how the English try to make it look all natural like the flowers just grow there. I love it!



Little blue beauties. 

Thank you for the lovely time Conservatory Gardens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World