Taking the Megabus to a Wedding

My beautiful cousin got married over Memorial Day weekend. I took the Megabus down to DC with Cosette and met another cousin who was kind enough to let me ride the rest of the trip to TN for the wedding. What a trip that was. I have decided that Cosette gets bus sick. Last time we took the Megabus she got sick and within an hour of being on the bus she got sick this time around too. Only once though and it was not too bad (I got everything cleaned up and her changed within less than five minutes). It was kind of a hard trip over all. Cosette and I were both so tired most of the time. Thank goodness that we were staying with wonderful family members who were kind and helped me out with Cosette. But enough about the hard stuff and back to the Wedding!


These two good looking love birds got married in the Nashville, TN LDS Temple. The ceremony was beautiful. It was very sweet and simple.


The groom spinning around with his new bride. It was really sweet. 


  
Siblings! My Momma with my Uncle Keith and Aunt Sabrina (they're twins).


More siblings! The beautiful bride and her brothers and sister. Awesome kids! 

The wedding reception was a family affair. My Momma made the cake, my uncle was in charge of decorations, and everyone else pitched in to help set up the reception. Like all family recpetions it was a party. The night ended with a dance off between the groom's brothers, and brides brothers and cousins. I am sad I missed that. Cosette had enough after a while and we had to head home. My family filled me in on what happend. 
The trip back to NYC was a lot easier. We spend the night in DC and caught the Megabus the next afternoon to head back to the city. We got to spend a little while in downtown DC at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum before catching the bus.


Cosette and Hannah showing off their dance moves.


Looking at jungle animals. She roared at the lions.


Playing around.

The bus trip to NYC was uneventful, but I do not think we will be taking the megabus anymore during this pregnancy. We are happy to be home this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day