Summer Time

This summer is flying on by. It is the middle of July! Can't say I complain. I am looking forward to Lyndon's internship ending and having him all to ourselves before school starts. Cosette and I are selfish when it comes to our Daddy. And I am looking forward to September and baby boy's arrival. 

We have been surviving the heat pretty well. I love the city in the summer. I do not think I have found a season that I do not love here (well winter is not my favorite). Lyndon's cousin and his family are in the city for the summer. We have loved having them close by. Cosette loves playing with their little boy. She asks to see him every morning. 

Here are some photos of what we have been up to so far this summer. 


Cosette and Drew. She loves this kid.


On the Central Park Carousel. I think we have been on just about every carousel in the city.


Playing the princess matching game with Daddy when he gets home from work. 


We made a trip out to Hoboken with friends. We had to make a stop at the Cake Boss. Cosette was in heaven. She loves cake.


Cosette has been happy spending lots of time with friends.


and me too. We are buddies.


The Bronx Zoo with friends.


She was so excited to ride on the bug carousel at the zoo.


The polar bear, one of Cosette's favorite animals, was in the water that day. We had a good time watching him swim.


We made some playdough. 


Had a picnic in Central Park.


Played at the children's part of the Central Park Zoo. We had not been there yet.




Took a ride on the Bryant Park Carousel. This is my favorite of all the carousels in the city. It is small but very elegant, for a carousel that is. There are other animals to ride other than horses which Cosette likes. 


Splashing around the water lab in Brooklyn. 

Summer has been good to us so far. Hopefully we will not melt in this heat. Thank goodness for our ac unit. It has been working hard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day