Weekend Strolls through the Park


We have been spending our weekends talking long walks through the park. Central Park is one of our favorite places to go in the city. We are lucky to not live to far away from the park and have enjoyed walking all over that park. 

For those of you who do not know, Lyndon loves to walk places instead of taking the subway or bus. It is a great way to get to know an area and you see a lot of things you other wise would not. For example, I saw a bull dog skate boarding in the park one day. Who knew a dog could sakte board. We have adopted Lyndon's love for walking and living in the city gives us a lot of opportunities to use our legs.


Sweet Cosette playing peek-a-boo. 


The giant bubbles are one of my favorite things that people do in the park mostly because Cosette loves the giant bubbles. She got to try and do one with Daddy's help.


As you can see she was way more interested in chasing the bubbles and popping them than actually making them.  


Lovely view from Belvedere Castle in the Park.


There are a lot of turtles in the park. We saw plently in and out of the water.


More turtle watching.

 




She is checking out the Shakespear in the park schdule. I hope we can make it to a show this summer. 

I tried to take this picture like five or six times and everyone she had her finger in her nose. Oh well. I guess that it is just the age she is at. Oh, I love her! And I love our long walks in the park even though my feet our killing me the next day. I think that means it is time to invest in some new shoes. Oh, NYC we love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World