Moving and Such


Moving. This is what our apartment looked like for a few days. We moved to a two bedroom apartment in our building. The move in date got moved up a week earlier so we were not as prepared as could have been and all of our friends who could help us were gone. But we did it! And we LOVE our new place! We now have tons of windows that stream in lots of sunlight instead of only having one. I no longer feel like we live in a cave, and let me tell you it feels good. We can see the Empire State Building from our window. It is a whole new NYC experience. All of our things fit. It is amazing! I am no longer having to find super creative ways to fit everything in our apartment. For the last two years our apartment was like a puzzle. If a piece was out of place it just did not work. Extra space does wonders my friends. 

If moving was not enough we headed out of town for my sister's wedding. Yay! Lyndon is no longer the lone in-law on the Dunn side. And I am not the only married sibling. We made stops in DC, and Virginia before making it to Tennessee. 

While traveling we celebrated our three year anniversary. Best three years of our lives. These three years have shown me that I am one lucky girl to have a sweet husband like Lyndon. (He really is the best!)
More details and photos to come. 

Happy weekend!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World