TBT-Gotta Catch Them All!

We are back! These last few weeks have been crazy busy for us. I mean non stop. I will update the blog eventually. Things are still going to be a bit busy around here. The baby's due date is four weeks from today so yeah, we have some stuff to do. 

But for now in honor of throw back Thursday, I found some photos on my computer that I have been searching for from our Japan trip last year. It was our last day in Japan and my cousin took us to a mall close to her house in Yokohama with a Pokemon Center. No joke! There was even a Pokemon tournament going on that day! The whole time I was thinking "this is awesome and I love Japan" because where else in the world are you going to have something like this. 


I am a pokemon master!


Had to do the Asian pose. That Pokemon center was hopping. We apparently were not allowed to take photos but we were bad and pretended we could not understand the employees and took pictures anyway.  


Lyndon with his pokeball. He was summoning charizard (oh, we are nerds).

Happy Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day