Two Kids

Now we have two kids! That still blows my mind. I think every other night Lyndon and I will be talking and we will look at each other and say "we have two kids," like we cannot believe it. We have had nine months to prepare, but it quite does not hit until Henry's arrival that we have two kids! I guess mainly because while he was in my belly we did not have to really take care of him, other than me making sure I get enough to eat. Now he is here in the world with us and we have to make sure his physical as well as emotional needs are taken care of as well as our sweet baby girl. It's a new phase of parenthood we are marching into, life with multiple kids. We are adjusting and doing the best job we can to make time for both kiddos. Cosette started to realize after the first week with Henry home that he is not going anywhere. It is an adjustment for us all. It's a new adventure!

We are getting a ton of use out of our double stroller. I love this thing. It was a good good purchase. Living in the city our stoller is the main mode of transportaion for the kiddos. Harder to take on the subway by myself but I am coming up with creative ways to get around.  
 
Both in their elephant pajamas. This picture gives me hope that they will be good friends in the near future.
 
The rare moment when they are both almost napping.

The transition to two kids has been easier than I expected. It does take me longer to get out in the day but things are going okay. I am doing it! I will let you know how it is when Henry becomes mobile. Things will get interesting then. xoxo.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World