Days Like This

 
This happened a while back. I convinced Lyndon to come out with us and go for a long walk, which always means we end up at the MET. The weather was absolutly perfect and it was a beautiful day. So lovely! We stopped at Central Park on the East side and had a picnic and soaked up the sun. Oh, I want to go back to that glorious day. 
 
 

 
Lots of loving on Henry.
 

 
On the roof top of the MET!
 
 
Family photo.
 
 
View from the roof top of the MET.
 
 
Our "pink" tree. I love to see the red leaves during fall. Cosette pointed this one out to me and told me it was a pink tree. I love our "pink" tree.

 
There is something to be said about relaxing and enjoying the day (carpei dium right). With two kids and living in NYC it always seems like we are on the go and do not spend a lot of time relaxing. Days like this I will have fond memories of. It doesn't get much better than spending some time with the ones you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day