Plothows 2013


 
It is that time again to take family photos. This year it was necessary since Henry has joined our family. I want to get a family photo done once a year and so I guess this is the second year I can successfully check off. I love seeing how our family is changing and growing too. Looking at last years photos Cosette has changed so much. She was a tiny toddler and now she is this tall, spunky, beautiful two year old. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. We had the same friend who took Henry's newborn photos take these.



 




 



 

Comments

  1. Oh, I just loved the pictures Christine! You all look wonderful, you have a beautiful family, I love the yellow - Cosette has great taste for a favorite color!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many awesome pictures to choose from. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day