Birthday Party

You might have thought Birthday Week was enough, but no. We had a party, a Star Wars themed party! It was fantastic! With all the decorations and everything it looked like and eight year olds birthday. Like I said, it was fantastic. We invited a bunch of friends over to celebrate Lyndon turning another year older. I made a massive Star Wars cake. Lyndon wanted a two tiered cake and I kind of did that. I baked a circle cake and put it on top of a sheet cake and decorated it like the death star. Not exactly a tiered cake, but it had two levels. We got really into the star wars theme. The cake was a marbled vanilla and chocolate to represent the light vs. the dark side. Lyndon was happy. He got Star Wars t-shirts for him and Henry. He made the video below with all the pictures from the party.
 


For the last time this year, Happy Birthday Lyndon!
 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Lyndon! By the way, I think the guy sitting to your left was in my freshman ward at BYU...small world!

    -Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day