It's Beginning to look a lot Like Christmas

 
Christmas in the city is my favorite time of year. Christmas has always been my second favorite holiday of the year, but since moving to the city I think it is now pushing out Halloween as my favorite. The lights, decorations, and events make it such a wonderland. Songs like Silver Bells play in my head as I walk around because "it's Christmas time in the city". I love it!
 

Holiday dinosaurs outside the Natural History Museum.

Shop window down by the Rockerfella Plaza. I can't wait to walk down 5th Ave and see all the store windows. It is so beautiful every year!
 
 


The church to the left with its beautiful wreaths. Columbia Campus, to the right, puts up their Christmas lights on the trees. It makes the campus look magical. I always feel like I am walking through a winter wonderland with the lights up.
 
Columbus Circle.
 

Just about every building weather apartment building or the lobby of a office building has a Christmas tree. A lot of the restaurants do too. Most just have wreaths like the one above. We are loving it! Cosette is really into Christmas trees this year, so she is enjoying pointing out all the major Christmas decor we see.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day