Santa Land

 
 
Have I said how much I love New York during Christmas time? I am sure I have said it, but it is the BEST! It is so magical and there are so many festive things to do. We had a pretty jam packed week. I had a Christmas activity list I had to check off because we were leaving the next week for the holidays. The first thing on the list was pay a visit to Macy's to visit Santa. Macy's this time of year is awesome! The whole store is decorated so beautifully I kind of never want to leave.
 
 
This photo pretty much explains why I never want to leave. So festive! So Christmas!
You have Santa on the 8th floor, the decorations around the store, and then the window displays out side.
 
 
 
We could not tear Cosette away from this particular window. For some reason she was enamored with it. I did not get photos of this, but there was a Dear Virginia window display on another side of the store. It has the whole Dear Virginia story depicted in the display. I could not get Cosette away from that one either. Her language is getting better and she kept saying "Virginia" as we walked by each of the windows. Made me happy because she is aware of what is going on this time of year.  
 
Made it to Santa Land!

It has become a family tradition to visit Santa at Macy's during this wonderful time of year. I love it! I promise I do not go just for myself, because Cosette loves it. Macy's does a fantastic job of creating a magical Christmas environment. This year Santa Land was set up a little bit different.
 
She really enjoyed watching the train this year. Good thing she has a little brother who she can play trains with.

Another of Cosette's favorites is the stuffed animal's production of the Nutcracker.

 
 
 
We found the Elf on the shelf, except he was in a tree. And who knew ducks like snow so much.
 

Had to take a photo with the rocking horse with this little horse lover.
 

Aboard the Polar Express.

Jack Frost was directing the snowman choir this year.


 We can't wait to meet Santa!


If anyone knows where to find a train set that goes around the tree like this let me know because Lyndon wants one real bad.

 
Got our chance to meet the big man himself. Cosette told him that she wants a yellow horse for Christmas. Henry sleep soundly in Santa's arms, so I am guessing he likes the guy. Cosette did not want to sit in Santa's lap, but she really liked going to meet him. Afterwards she told everyone that she met Santa and that he was her friend. I thought this Santa was pretty good, until the last few photos. He held out his hand for me to take it and I did, both weird, haha. This fun outing kicked off our week of Christmas fun.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World