A Visit to Downton Abbey...

the Downton Abbey truck that is. There was a Downton Abbey truck stopping at different locations around the city giving away herbal tea to promote Downton Abbey season five. It was by the Lincoln Center one day that week so I decided to make a trip down to have my high tea. Totally worth the trip. They were giving away rose tea that was a special blend especially made for the show. It was divine. The best herbal tea I have ever had. I could drink it like I drink hot chocolate. 
 
I did not know what my sign had written on it, but yes I am rooting for Mary.

Us with our rose tea. Yum, yum. I am actually looking forward to season five. After last year I was not sure if I was going to follow it anymore. Oh, Downton I can't resist you.
 
Lincoln Center
 
Enjoyed the Christmas tree at Lincoln Center.
  
The outing would not be complete with out chasing pigeons.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day