Our Gingerbread Houses

We were very into gingerbread houses this Christmas season. We have an indoor play group that meets during the winter months so we can skip out on the cold temperatures. I signed up to do graham cracker houses with the kids and read them a Christmas book. The activity was a success, except for the frosting I made for the houses. The kids were more interested in eating the candy anyway.

Cosette with her graham cracker house...pile I mean.
 

 
My little sous chef helping me make our gingerbread house. We have had a lot of fun together this Christmas season.

 
The sister missionaries came over and made houses with us this year. We have really enjoyed having them over. Such wonderful ladies. We really miss them. They did an exceptional job on their house. I was very envious. It turned out so awesome!
 
 
Look at that house! I love it! The phrase that comes to my mind to describe it is the bomb dot com, haha. 

Our finished product. I like our snowman couple in the front. It's my favorite part about our house this year. Cosette helped me a lot with ours. She put all the gum drops on the roof by her self, and the skittles on the boarders. That is when she was not stuffing her face full of candy. I love this tradition of ours.
 
You can check out last year's gingerbread house here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day