Around our Neighborhood

This post contains a bunch of pictures from things that we see as we are out and about in our part of the city. My favorite thing about Paris is that everywhere you go it is beautiful. The architecture, the shops, seeing the Eiffel Tower where ever I go puts a huge smile on my face. The kids are really happy here too. There is so much to see and do everyday is an adventure for us here. We love this place! I never want to leave, even though I do not really have a choice. I might just misplace my passport. The picture above is a view at dusk from the Pont Alexander III bridge. I love this bridge. It is so beautiful with the golden sculptures connecting Hotel de Invalides to the Champs Elysees. It is impossible for me not to smile. I love this place!
The area we live in in very very ritzy. There is an Armani Cafe, next to the Armani store (I wonder how the food is?). We live above a Prada store so you get the picture. Anyway, there are a lot of designer retail stores that we pass by everyday on our daily errands and outings. Cosette likes to stop and look at the beautiful clothes, jewelry, art, you name it. She is my child. And she loves the Eiffel Tower. We go to that playground every week after story time. It has the best view of the best sight in Paris. I love the Champs de Mars. With the weather getting warmer we go there a lot for picnics, parks, and that beautiful view.   

We make many visits to the Le Bon Marche toy section to look at play with new toys when we sick of the ones we brought. It is our go to place on rainy days. We are so lucky it is so close. I noticed that Vespa one day on my way to the park with the kiddos and fell in love with that color. It continued to be parked on that same corner everyday the whole time we were in Paris. I really want one just like it now. Or may be a pink one. We saw several that were the most lovely shade of light pink. 

I posted this photo on Instagram with the caption "words cannot describe how beautiful tonight's view is". Words still cannot describe how beautiful the Eiffel Tower was that night. It took my breath away. Everyday I am so thankful that we are here in Paris. I am so grateful to live in a world where there is a Paris. I never want to leave.
By Baby doing her craft at story time. We have not ever painted before because of the mess it makes, but after watching her do her craft I think she is going to be a painter. She was so meticulous, and amazing with a paint brush. I have since bought her some paints for our own crafts at home. 
The Musee O'Dorsay. One of my favorites we have been to in Pairs. I took this photo one morning when I was out on a run. There is never a bad time to be out and about in this city. Everything is beautiful at every time of day and it blows my mind. Paris you amaze me. More of these types of photos to come. Like I said everyday is an adventure, a beautiful adventure! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day