La Tour Eiffel

The Eiffel Tower has to be the most iconic sight in Paris. This is the thing that we are going to miss most. Whenever we go out and about Cosette always looks for it and points it out. She takes all the pillows and anything else she can find putting it into a pile and calls it the Eiffel Tower. We love this sight.

Naturally we had to go to the top of it sometime on our stay here. We did. Twice. The first time which is where the to picture is from, was kind of a disaster. It was so bad that I had to take the kids again by myself because I could not leave Paris with the horrible memory of going the first time. If you are wondering why it was so bad just NEVER take your stroller to the Eiffel Tower. Umbrella stroller fine, but nothing bigger. Too many people and the stalls are too narrow. I have never endured such a hassle in all my city living. You will regret taking a large stroller so much you will have to go again without it.
And here we are! I was wise this time and did not take the stroller. 
This kid. She was so excited to go up to the top. While we were waiting for the elevator to come she was standing on a bench dancing around and around. I love seeing her develop into this darling girl. I am so blessed.


And away we go! Up and up and up and UP!
Hello Paris! We can see where we meet for story time from here. It is actually not far at all, but fun that we can see where it is.

There is the island with the Statue of Liberty on the end. You can see her too. I love that I can pick out places from this view. We have really gotten to know Paris well.
Getting a good look of our city. I call it our city because me and the kids have really gone out and explored it. We have not seen everything, but we try to make our rounds. We are having the most wonderful adventures together!
View of the Pont Alexandre III bridge. My favorite bridge in the city. 
I do not know how she does it, but she makes friends wherever she goes. 
Looking at the fantastic view of her city. I think she probably thinks of Paris as home more than any other place. She loves this city.
She went around to all the different telescopes looking out each one. 
I felt pretty awesome taking the kids out on this outing by myself. And I was wearing my "funny" pants as Cosette calls them. 

The best photo I could get of these two in front of the tower. Now that I think of it I should have just asked someone to take one of all us, haha. Oh well. This one will have to do. I love you Cosette and Henry! This is one memory I will cherish forever. Love you, Mamma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day