July Was the Best

July will always be one of my favorites months because it is my birthday month, and I love summer time. July means the heat is on and we go to the pool a lot and get real tan. I love the sunshine. We have had a great month and here are some photos that did not make it into other posts. Above is the view from the top of the ferris wheel at the Anderson County Fair. 
We have been to the zoo a few more times. We got our traditional tortoise picture, and both kiddos were smiling!


Chick-fil-a had their cow appreciation day and we could not pass up a free meal. The things we will do for free food. And that is my Dad with a cow blanket wrapped around him, haha. Cosette was kind of frightened/obsessed with the cow. Everytime we drive past Chick-fil-a now she yells out "there's Chick-fil-a!". We like that place, a lot!

Cosette completed her summer nursery school program. She loved going to school. Every day she would wake up excited to go play with her friends. She loved having a backpack and lunch box to take to school. There would be times in the afternoon she would head to the front door and tell me that she was going to school. Now pizza is her favorite food because they had pizza on Fridays at school.  
My Mom and I went blackberry picking with my Aunt and cousins. I love pick your own places. And Tennessee is blowing me away with its beauty. I love it down here, humidity and all!
We made some really good blackberry jam from our loot. 

Aunt Carol and Benny found a bird's nest in one of the blackberry bushes. He kept looking for more nests while we were there.
There were birthday celebrations galore this month! Cosette thought all of them were for her. Eva was a sport and let her help blow out the candles. 
A blurry picture of Cosette on a giant trampoline at a playgroup rainy day activity. 
H was excited to climb on as many things as he could. He is a mover. 
Not the best quality picture, but you can see Cosette flying down the bounce thing. Best rainy day activity!
Uncle Fred let the kids drive the wheelchair around the zoo. If you ask Cosette she will probably tell you this was her favorite zoo trip.  
The otters were so playful at the zoo that trip. I love watching them swim around. They are little performers. I am a swimmer so I am a sucker for aquatic animals. 
And kind of stinking adorable.

I look forward to soaking up the last bits of our Tennessee summer. We have big plans for August. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day