Maggie's Home!

Lyndon speaking here. I enjoyed going out to Utah and spending some time with my family. I especially enjoyed catching up with Maggie! She has spent the last 18 months serving in the Vina Del Mar, Chile as a missionary for our Church. She got home mid July. The mission treated her well and she looked great. I was happy to see that she still eats her unique food combinations. (Although I must admit that everything she ate was delicious!). While I was in Utah I played board games with Ethan, went rafting and had a quick round of golf with the men of the family. We are hoping that Maggie can come out to NYC to visit us soon so she can see Christine, Coco and especially Henry whom she has not yet met in the flesh. We are glad you are home Maggie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World