The Great Relay Fundraiser

As you may or may not know, I am training for a big race called The Great Relay on November 22, 2014.  It is the longest pool race in the country and should be a big challenge.  My team and I are swimming this race to help support the Trident Swim Foundation – a great organization running swim lessons, competitive swim teams, and academic programs in the inner cities of America. 

Trident gets kids hooked on sports through the discipline and rewards of competitive swim training, while also providing college application help, SAT tutoring, and a safe place to be after school.  To learn more, check them out at www.tridentswimfoundation.org and watch the video of them on NBC’s Today Show!

I have set a goal of raising $200 and I need all the support I can get. Please help support this great cause and make my race a meaningful one!  This is the first race I have done since high school so it is kind of a big deal for me. I am reaching a personal goal here. Please go to www.crowdrise.com/redwine to donate today! Any amount will do. Even if it is a dollar it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day