Christmas Snow

We had this season's first snow! It was the most beautiful glittery snow I can remember ever seeing. The snow was literally sparkling as it fell from the sky! Talk about magical, Christmas magical. After Henry's nap, Cosette saw that it was snowing and we looked at it for a little while out the window. Then the kids said they wanted to go play in it. So we did. We went across the street to Central Park (our back yard) and wandered around in our very own winter wonderland. There were not many people out so we had it pretty much to ourselves. Cosette started a snowball fight and Henry soon joined her team. They totally smoked me, haha. It was a fun afternoon that we are still talking about. I am finding myself wishing for snow again because by the next afternoon it was all gone. I think my wish will be fulfilled before the winters over, so I will enjoy being able to push my stroller and get around without it. Cosette said that it really was Christmas because it snowed, which is good to hear because she keeps talking about how it is not Christmas but Halloween.
Plotting against me in our snowball fight.
Henry in the snow. Sorry the pictures are so blurry the camera is not good in the dark. At least you can get the picture of our afternoon.

May the rest of your December be merry and bright and may all your Christmases be white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day