Baby Plothow

Baby Plothow #3 will be joining our family this summer! It's the most exciting new of 2015 so far in our family. The pregnancy has been going pretty well. I am currently 17 weeks and pooped all the time. In a way it has been nice that it has been so cold and yucky outside that I have not felt the pressure to get out and go see everything (but we are so ready for spring over here! Oh my gosh! We are snow-over it ). But seriously, so ready to get out and about again.
The Baby is healthy and has been the entire pregnancy. I had my early anatomy scan this week and got to see our sweet baby kicking, punching, moving around. Baby looks really, really good. Baby is developing perfectly. At my appointment the doctor said that Baby weighs five ounces and is about 10 cm in length. We are not going to find out the gender so when baby comes it will be a surprise! I thought that when Lyndon and I committed to waiting it would be hard, but it really hasn't. I guess since it is our third it is not as exciting as it was the first time around. We know it will be a white human baby and gender doesn't really matter to us. Girls are great and so are boys! 
The kids (Cosette) are excited! Cosette has been telling me that she has a baby in her belly too. It changes day to day if she is having a boy or girl baby. She is very protective of Baby too. When ever Henry is sitting on me or I am carrying him in the carrier she makes sure he is not squishing the baby. She is going to be really excited when this little one arrives. Henry recently has taken an interest in babies. He picked up one of Cosette's baby dolls the other day and was carrying it around kissing and loving on it. Whenever he sees pictures of babies he will point and say "baby". He is going to be excited once Baby Plothow comes. We just have to make it several more months.

 I am really excited to meet this little one! Every now and then when life seems a little bit crazy with the two toddlers we have and I'm like what are we doing having another one?! But then I remember how babies bring so much love into a home. 

That new born phase is such a precious time. It was with Cosette and with Henry too. Two of the best times in my life. I can't wait to experience it again with this little one. I am excited for all of our capacity to love to grow more with this little one joining our family. And this picture of these two melts my heart. Can't wait for Baby to get its own pic with big sister and brother.  
Holding my three babies. Two on my lap and one in my belly. Heavenly Father loves us so much to put us into families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day