Baby Plothow is Here!

We have another boy!


Raphael Christian Plothow
July 24, 2015
6:17 pm
7lbs 1oz

Baby "Ralphie" decided to come very early (two weeks) and surprised us with his arrival over the weekend. Everything went smoothly with the delivery. We were really excited to find out the gender and the excitement grew when we found out we had another boy! God gives us these children to raise and we could not be happier to have another little boy. He and Henry are 22 months apart, so they will have a lot of fun together. And if you ever have a hankering for cake this time of year come on over to our place. It is officially birthday week at our house July 22-25 now. Cosette, Raphael, and my birthday all happen within a four day period. His birth is the greatest early birthday present I could imagine, although I did not enjoy spending my birthday in the hospital. At least I get one every year. We came home the following day and have been enjoying this period with our family of five.



Cosette and Henry have taken really well to Ralphie. When they came to visit me in the hospital the first thing Henry said was "He's so cute!" and gave him a big kiss on the forehead. Cosette has been a great little mama to Baby Ralphie, holding him whenever I need her to. She sings him songs, and bounces him on her lap. It's been a good adjustment. 
Ready to head home.
Me with my three angels. It kind of blows my mind that they are mine. I love them so much. This motherhood thing is pretty incredible.
 Welcome to the fam Raphael! We love you so. 

Comments

  1. Theses are beautiful photos of you and your little ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! I am glad to hear that everything went well and you are home enjoying your time to together with the new little guy! I agree with Henry, he is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day