Baby, Baby, Baby

Get ready for a Raphael picture overload. He's been my main priority these past two weeks over here, so I have not been doing much at all except hanging with my boy. I was looking through all my photos of him, and they have mostly been in our blue chair, so it looks like that is where I have been the past couple of weeks, haha. I promise that I have moved from the blue chair a few times since bringing him home, but that chair is the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. It's hard to get up even when I don't have a baby on my lap. 

He is almost three weeks old. Time always goes so fast/slow when you have a newborn. I love this stage. They are so sweet and snuggly. It's been with all three kids a very special time for me.  






My babies have all had some really great facial expression as infants. Cosette had the best furrowed brow, and Raphael has some pretty intense lip expressions. They make me smile, which he has started flashing some when he is awake and my heart is exploding when he does. I cannot wait to get that first real awake smile from him.

My Mom and sister came for a week to help us with the adjustment to three kids. I hated the fact that they were here when I felt like an invalid, and could not do a lot of outings with them. But they took care of the big kids (so weird to say that) which helped so much. And they were here so I could rest, I took advantage. It was wonderful having them here. Me and the kids miss them a lot. 



Henry snapped a selfie of us. He is very into selfies these days. Every time he gets the camera he is trying to take one. I find really funny videos and pictures on my phone. Those sweet little things they do while mommy wasn't looking, is just a bonus to motherhood. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World