Five Years

Today is our five year anniversary. Holy cow! That went by quick. Thinking about the last five years makes my head spin a little and I need to sit down, because it has been a quite the ride. It's hard to believe all the things that we have done. I cannot believe it's been five years since our time in Cambridge! Holy cow! It feels like we just moved from there yesterday. I vividly remember specific days and events that happened there like it was just last week. And Cosette being born. That was like a second ago, well actually that was Raphael. 

 I still remember the first day I saw him. He was the most handsome guy I had ever seen. It's my anniversary so I can say sappy things about my love.  We had a class together and he was so brilliant. Always answering question, giving these brilliant answers, and points in all the class discussions, plus his good looks. I didn't have a chance. I was absolutely shocked when he asked me out, seriously. I did a double take when I saw his name on my caller ID. Well, I asked him out first, but then he asked me out again, and again, and again. 

I am very grateful for him. He does everything in his power to make my dreams come true, even the ones I mention off hand. It's wonderful to have someone like that. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have someone love me like he does. And he tells me just about everyday how grateful he is to have married me. 

Okay, I'll stop being so sappy. Here are some wedding photos, because I have never posted any. We did not get our wedding photos till Cosette was eight months old. That day at the temple was crazy, and so has our life since, but in the best way. Three degrees, three kids, four countries, oh it's been an adventure. 
























Happy Anniversary my love! You are Unforgettable baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day