Happy Birthday Henry

My Henry turned two last week. These two years have flown by! How is my little big boy so big now? He is the sweetest little sweetheart. We had a wonderful time celebrating him last week. And I could go on about him for hours. Before he was born I was so worried about having a boy, but he has turned our world into one full of joy and sunshine. Seriously this boy is the happiest little buddy. I had a friend's mom tell me ages ago that girls clothes are awesome, but boy toys are so much cooler. She was totally right. Henry really likes playing with his toys. Cosette is an artist and loves to create things, but Henry is all about making his dinosaurs, horses, dog go "roar"! He will come up to you and just "roar" at you. It's kind of awesome.
Here are a few things about Henry: He loves cars. He especially likes vans when we are out walking around. He eats sand like it's candy (totally gross, but nothing I do makes a difference). It's good for the immune system right? His favorite books are Dragons Love Tacos (which he got for his birthday!!!) and the Pigeon series by Moe Williams. He is an animal lover. When asked if he wanted to go to the playground or zoo he chose zoo. He says "hello" to all the dogs we see on our daily outings. He also says "hello" and "bye" to all sorts of vehicles we see around the city. He loves the swings at the playground. He grabs my hand and leads me over to them and we are there for at least thirty minutes. He sings Let's go Fly a Kite, I am a Child of God, and I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ at various times throughout the day. He is the sweetest brother to Cosette and Raphael. He always goes along with Cosette in whatever she is doing. He asks to give Raphael kisses and hugs. I can go on, but I will stop there. Oh, he likes the color orange. At least I think he does. He asks for the orange plate, bowl, and cup at meal times. And he will say "mommy, watch this" and show me his newest trick or throwing a ball or what his dinosaur can do. Okay, I'm done.

We had a few friends over for a party. It was so fun. I'm so glad that he had some friends come over. The funny thing is they are Cosette's friends but he loves them just as much as her and they likewise. Several of her friends have older brothers (they are like six), and whenever we hang out with them Cosette will play with her friend her age and Henry and the older brother will hang out and play. It works great.



The pigeon needs a bath! This is a favorite.

We got him Angelina and Henry because we read a lot of the Angelina books and he loves when little cousin Henry is in them. The kids have been enjoying this one a lot. 
Cosette insisted that he have a duck cake for his birthday. I was going to do a fire truck, but she was pretty adamant. Henry loves Ducks anyway so it was a hit.
Jacob photo bombing the cake photo. He is an awesome kid. So glad he could come and celebrate with us.

Best group shot of the gang I could get.

I couldn't find the birthday candles so we used the number 4 candle from Cosette's birthday. Henry gets to turn four twice in his life. 

Happy Birthday Henry! 
I love you so much! Momma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day