School Is In Session

This little lady started Pre-k a couple of weeks ago. It has been a really great thing. She is excited every morning she has school and when I pick her up she is always happy and smiling. Her first two days were short days and then she went full day. That day was a little hard for me. She was great, but I was kind of sad. I didn't think I would get sad, but It was hard her leaving that day. The school is really close to our apartment so I could make an excuse to walk by it on our outing that day. I am a stalker mom.

One of her best friends goes to the same program. It has been really fun because since most of her friends are in school now we can meet up with them afterwards for some good playground fun. That's our life right now. So exciting!! Well today is the first day of fall so I can now start saying happy fall!
Henry misses Cosette when she is at school, but having me all to himself f(or the most part) makes up for it. 
This was her reaction after the first day full day of school. 
Her face in this one. I love her to pieces. 
This is what me and the boys do while she is gone. Henry teaches Raphael about dinosaurs. 
We walk by the Pope's stage in Central Park after going to the MET. Henry discovered that he likes to make his voice echo at the MET. 
And car watching on Central Park West. Hanging out with these boys is fun. Henry gets really excited about vans. They are his favorite right now, along with fire trucks, and taxis.

It's hard to believe that we are at this point in our lives. We have a kid in school! So odd. I guess I am all grown up now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day