Family Photos 2015

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is the boy with the most handsome smile!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
  
 
 

Another year, another baby, another family photo shoot. We took these in Central Park's Conservatory Garden. It's one of my favorite places in the park. It is like own our secret garden that we share with millions of people, but some how this place is never crowded. My friend took these pictures and I'm in love with them. We needed to document Raphael's joining our family and I wanted one last family photo shoot in NYC before we left for Singapore. I love this city, and these people. 

Comments

  1. So fun! Glad you like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, time is going too fast. wonderful memories what is happening in Singapore
    we seem to have been out of the loop since Easter love from us both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Christine! I hope you all have very safe travels to Singapore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World