Singapore Bound

So we are moving to Singapore!  I never imagined that we would be doing all this traveling and moving. The longest we have lived in one place was this past year and we only lived in that apartment for 13 months. I am kind of used to packing everything up and heading some place new. Lyndon is staying with the same firm just transferring to their Singapore office for 18 months, possibly two years. We are excited. From all the research I have done so far it sounds like it is going to be really nice. And I don't mind missing two New York winters. Although, I miss that city like crazy already. Saying goodbye to NYC was bitter sweet. We made a lot of good friends who are like family there. It was hard to leave them. And then the city itself. So hard to leave. It is where I learned how to be a mother (I'm still learning), and really started our family. I knew we were so lucky living there with all the amazing museums, parks, food, etc. and it is hitting me hard that I cannot just run to the Natural History Museum, or the MET, or go get the new flavor of cronut. Silly, but when living in NYC if I wanted to get one I could go any day of the week and try to get one. I love NYC. We all do. And soon we will all be saying we love Singapore. I am really excited! After living in the Philippines (even though it was only for a summer) we can live anywhere. And Singapore is nothing like the Philippines. It is more similar to Manhattan and I am so grateful for that.

In between our lease ending in NYC and moving to Singapore we are visiting family, saying our goodbyes for the next couple of years. Lyndon is finally taking his paternity leave! Cosette is attached to his hip. She has missed him. We are in Tennessee for a couple of weeks, then we jet off to Utah, and then Singapore before the month is over. There is never a dull moment with us. It's been wonderful having Lyndon around and being with family. We have been having a lot of fun with the kids. October is the best month of the year. Halloween, fall, pumpkins, candy corn. It's the best. And our last one for the next couple of years. I am soaking it all in and doing as many Halloween activities with the kids as possible. 

Pray for us the next few weeks as we make all these changes and big trip across the sea. So much is happening it is hard to wrap my mind around everything. We are so excited though! Everyone come and visit! We will start taking reservations for December, xoxo.

Comments

  1. That is soo exciting! Best of luck on your new adventure and I will look forward to your blog updates!
    Love
    Boo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Learning Part 1

The Tooth Fairy and Tons of Pink Tulle

Traveling Half Way around the World