Happy Birthday Lyndon!

Happy Birthday to my love. Lyndon turned thirty this year. It was a big birthday and we celebrated kind of big.


His birthday morning he opened his present from the kids. Cosette picked out the Lego Tree house creator set. Lyndon is really into Lego's right now. He was excited exclaiming "my first Lego set!". He and the kids put it together this weekend. His dreams of doing things like this with the kids are coming true.

He had to work late on his birthday, so we brought his birthday to him. We went down to his work and had dinner with him. We brought his presents and cake. It was kind of a lame party, but Lyndon said he was happy that we came down to be with him. We do what we can. And we had to go down, it was his birthday!
We had a pool party at our place Saturday to celebrate him with friends. We invited everyone we have met here so far and had a great turnout. The kids had a blast playing with all the other kids. Everyone was happy. We filled up a bunch of water balloons and had a water balloon fight. Lyndon kept throwing them at me trying to get me wet. I would be talking to people then out of no where a balloon would hit me and I was soaked. I had to hold the camera so he couldn't get me wet. It was so great to get to know people here better. I appreciate everyone coming out to celebrate my handsome hubby. Lyndon said he felt very loved after the party, so thank you everyone for coming.

Spot light on our new friends the Darren and Sarah who are from Tennessee! Glad we will have some friends to watch the Vols play football or basketball with while we are here. They also know my brother in law. Such a small world. 

The finished product. The creator sets are pretty awesome because it is three creations in one. They are going to take the tree house apart and do another one this weekend.
That night we had a date night and saw the new James Bond movie. We really liked it. Not our favorite Bond film, but still pretty amazing. I wonder who will be the next Bond?

I hope this next decade treats you well, babe. Me and the kiddos love you with all our hearts.
xoxo, Christine, Cosette, Henry, and Raphael 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day