Oaks Farm: Pumpkin Patch Take Two

Oaks Farm in Powell, TN was the second pumpkin patch of the season we went to. It was so fun! There were so many activities there other than the pumpkin patch. We spent the a good long while there. My Mom, sister, friend and her cute baby joined us making it a party. I'm so glad my sister was able to come home for her fall break. It was wonderful to have some sister time together. I'm already in need of it and I have only been gone two weeks.


Henry was not sure about going down the slide so Daddy went with him.


Doing this wheel thing was my favorite.







Grandma on Raphael duty.



Love this girl and of course the baby Phoenix.


Henry with one of his favorite animals. He has a lot, but he gets especially excited about goats.

There was a pumpkin cannon that they wee shooting pumpkins out of.

The goat pen was really neat. They had built all sorts of ramps for the goats to climb up on. It was crazy to be walking with a goat above your head.








Second corn maze of the season, and it did not meet Lyndon's standards. It did not even come close.




Pumpkin patches make me happy. I have such great memories of fall growing up and carving pumpkins was a fun one. That is probably why seeing them makes me happy.


Happy fall memory with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day