Raphael Update

Raphael is four months old today! Time needs to slow way down. I want him to stay little forever. Okay, not really, but he is no longer a new born and he just keeps growing. All good things, but he is my baby and I want him to stay a baby for a little while longer. And I have a while cause he is only four months old. 

Things that he is doing: smiling, cooing or gooing because that is what he does. He will say "goo" and it is the sweetest. Sleeping through the night (a chorus of angels is singing hallelujah as you read this)! Don't ask me how, he just is. He started laughing this past week!!! No amount of exclamation points can express my joy when I heard his little laugh. Apparently I am hilarious because he laughs at me when we talk. He likes to bounce too. That makes him giggle. His two main nick names are Raffa and Ralphie. He is very curious about his surroundings and looks all around. Cosette will tell you that he likes songs. She sings the primary song "I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ" to him and that will calm him down. I'm not sure what he thinks of Henry. Henry was jumping around saying peekaboo to him tonight and Raphael had this look on his face like buddy what are you doing? It was hilarious. Raphael probably thinks Henry is a little too wild right now. But before too long these two boys of mine will be jumping, climbing, swinging on whatever they can find. Our kids have a lot of energy. 

We are grateful he has stayed healthy during all this traveling and change. He has been a dream. Glad he is ours. Love you baby Raphael.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Half Way around the World

Remote Learning Part 1

Valentine's Day